Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Natural Alternative To Ativan What's A Good Alternative To Ativan?

What's a good alternative to Ativan? - natural alternative to ativan

He had a prescription for .5 mg of Ativan and I liked it. Perhaps a little too much. Fortunately, there were no spare parts, and I'm out. I'm not going to my doctor to ask for further information. I became addicted. Anyway, this is a good alternative to Ativan? Ideally, this is not an addiction. It would be great, if not make you drowsy. It could be a recipe or a natural / grass.

1 comments:

ckm1956 said...

Drugs such as Lexapro, Paxil, Prozac and work for many people, whether anxiety or depression. Take 2 to 4 weeks, his to be the case,

Ask your doctor.

In addition, St. John's Wart to help some depression.

Good luck.

Post a Comment